Published: December 23rd, 2016
Categories: Plants and Seeds
Salvia Divinorum can be a very powerful experience. A totally psychedelic and hallucinogenic experience, it is safe to take, but due to the psychoactive properties the wonderful plant has to offer, we have made a little checklist to advise you on how to have the safest, happiest trip.
1. Be sure to make a nice tidy space around you for this one, as it can very easily knock you on your back!
2. On that note - we would also advise you be careful with your dosage. Salvia can come in a variety of strengths, it would be wise to chose a lower strength if you are new to the experience.
3. Always weigh out your doses, using scales that measure in micrograms.
4. Salvia can be a very intense trip, so it is strongly recommended you have a friend with you to make sure you're okay while you're tripping.
5. Do not mix Salvia with other substances such as cannabis or especially not alcohol, unless you feel absolutely confident doing so. This kind of experience is not for beginners!
6. As we said, Salvia can be very strong and it is not intended for public use, raves or parties. Choose the time and place for your Salvia divinorum trip carefully. Safety and privacy are essential. Be very cautious of heights, flames and any mess you could stumble over.
7. Turn off your phone or set it to silence and enjoy the moment! You will feel much better answering your phone when you have sobered up an hour or two later.
8. Do not take Salvia if you have mental health conditions without first consulting your doctor or therapist.
9. Never drive when aking Salvia divinorum! Do we really need to tell you?
10. Be very careful about using vaporised extracts, leaves, or smoking extract. These require a sitter to be present. Chewing or smoking leaves is much less likely to produce out of control behaviour.