Published: September 29th, 2016
Categories: Cooking With Cannabis
Cannabliss balls are the perfect sweet treat to share with friends when at any event, or even when just sitting in the garden enjoying the sun! All you need are a few ingredients, some cannabis oil, and a little bit of time.
Note: This recipe requires cannabis coconut oil. Find out how to make some here.
Time in Kitchen: 15 minutes
1. Using a food blender, turn your raw almonds and sunflower seeds into a chunky paste.
2. Add in all your other ingredients, except the desiccated coconut, and blend it little more until everything is evenly distributed.
3. Run your hands under cold water and then rub the mixture into ten evenly sized balls.
4. Roll the balls in desiccated coconut to give them a topping.
5. Place each ball on a non-stick surface, and put them into your fridge to chill.
6. Eat at your own leisure!
There you go! Quick, easy and super tasty. Everyone will love your Cannabliss balls. Just make sure people know have cannabis in them before sharing!