Published: June 6th, 2016
Categories: Cooking With Cannabis
Next in our Cooking with Cannabis series is a delightful and discreet treat that is sure to thrill any cannabis enthusiast with a sweet tooth. The tasty and succulently ganja gummy bear!
Ganja gummy bears are one of the ultimate ways to dose yourself with the buzzing delights of marijuana, especially when you are on the go. Not only are they cute, convenient and fun, they are also tasty, practical and potent. So here is how to make them!
Note: This recipe requires cannabis oil. Learn how to make it here!
Servings: One batch creates 24 gummies, depending on mould size.
Total Time in Kitchen: 30 mins
1. Combine 1 cup of orange juice, the jelly cubes, cannabis oil and honey in a saucepan. Place it on a low heat, stirring occasionally.
2. Whilst this is heating, mix the remaining orange juice and the gelatin packets in the mixing bowl. Once whisked together, allow it to sit for 5 minutes.
3. Add the mix to your saucepan and cook for 6-7 minutes. Whisk the mix constantly as it cooks.
4. Pour out your mix into your moulds and allow it to cool to room temperature.
5. Once cooled, put them in the fridge to fully set. This could take a few hours.
6. Once set, pop the gummies out of the moulds. Now powder them with corn starch. This will prevent them sticking to each other during storage.
7. Store in an airtight, dry container.
There you have it! We hope you enjoy this delicious and sweet cannabis edible treat! It is pretty easy to make, all you need to do is get all of the ingredients together!