You have to add to cart at least 5 bottles or any program to make checkout.
Published: April 4th, 2016
Categories: Cooking With Cannabis
There is nothing quite like a comforting cup of tea, so why not take the relaxation to the next level, and combine it with the soothing buzz of marijuana. That’s right! Here is our latest cooking with cannabis recipe: a simple and easy cannabis infused tea!
To get started on your own cup of cannabis tea, you will need to make some cannabis butter/oil. You can learn how to do so right here.
1 teaspoon of cannabis butter
1 Tea bag
(Scale up by 1 for each person)
Time in Kitchen: 5 minutes
1. Boil your kettle and allow it to cool for a minute or two.
2. While the water is cooling, put a tea bag and a teaspoon of cannabis butter in your cup.
3. Pour in the water and stir until the butter is fully dissolved.
4. Take out the teabag and add in some honey and milk to adjust the tea to your taste.
5. Enjoy! You should be comfortably buzzing within the hour!
There you go, it is a really simple and quick recipe. All you need is some cannabis butter, and you are off!