1 - Best Flavour BioMenorCannabis 2015
1 - Treating Yourself Medical Cannabis Cup 2013
2 - BioMenorCannabis 2015

White Berry (Paradise Seeds)

White Berry is a medium-sized plant with about 75% indica genetics. The remaining 25% are sativa, responsible for an additional head-high. When consumed in larger doses, the relaxing body-stone helps to target sleep problems. Flowering time is only 7 weeks indoor. Also performs well outdoors. Prefers sunny conditions, but can thrive in moderate climates too.

Genetics 75% indica - 25% sativa
Parents White Berry
Flowering period 7 weeks
THC% Medium
CBD% Unknown
Yield (indoor) 400-450g/m²
Height (indoor) Medium
Yield (outdoor) 500g/plant
Height (outdoor) Medium
Harvest time (outdoor) Early October
Available as Feminized seeds
Seed bank Paradise Seeds
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Checkout your current loyalty points score and all available gifts via the Loyalty Bonus Page.
Starting from € 32.00
3 seeds € 32.00

Easy Germination

Easy Germination

Cannabis Propagator

Cannabis Propagator

Disclaimer

Zativo caters to private customers only, and does not supply commercial or industrial growers with large amounts of cannabis seeds. If we have reason to suspect that the ordered seeds are destined for growing cannabis on a larger-than-private scale, we reserve the right to dismiss that specific order. 

1 - Best Flavour BioMenorCannabis 2015
1 - Treating Yourself Medical Cannabis Cup 2013
2 - BioMenorCannabis 2015
Recommended products
Other products from Paradise Seeds