Nicole Kush (DNA Genetics)

A joint effort between DNA Genetics and Marimberos, Nicole Kush is the tasty blend of Nicole x Kosher Kush. She induces a mostly indica oriented high that has a slight sativa uplift filtering through. Her flavour, without a doubt, is one that will please connoisseurs. Nicole Kush has a flowering time of 8-9 weeks and produces generous yields; she is also well suited to water hash production.

Genetics 75% indica - 25% sativa
Parents Nicole x Kosher Kush
Flowering period 8-9 weeks
THC% Medium
CBD% Unknown
Yield (indoor) Medium
Height (indoor) Medium
Yield (outdoor) Medium
Height (outdoor) Medium
Harvest time (outdoor) October
Available as Feminized seeds
Seed bank DNA Genetics
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Checkout your current loyalty points score and all available gifts via the Loyalty Bonus Page.
Starting from € 40.00
3 seeds € 40.00

Easy Germination

Easy Germination

Cannabis Propagator

Cannabis Propagator

Disclaimer

Zativo caters to private customers only, and does not supply commercial or industrial growers with large amounts of cannabis seeds. If we have reason to suspect that the ordered seeds are destined for growing cannabis on a larger-than-private scale, we reserve the right to dismiss that specific order. 

Description
Description

Nicole Kush: a DNA Genetics and Marimberos collaboration

A meeting took place between Marimberos and DNA Genetics. Spliffs, stories, and most importantly, seeds were shared. Marimberos' crew provided DNA Genetics with an impeccable strain called Nicole. After hybridizing Nicole with their award-winning Kosher Kush, DNA Genetics had an absolute delight on their hands: Nicole Kush. It might have been cooler to have named this strain “Kosher Nicole”, but that's entirely besides the point.

The 75% indica-dominant genetics are evident. The deep and contemplative high produces an amazing physical stoned effect. The remaining 25% sativa genetics prevent you from falling asleep.

After only 8-9 weeks of flowering, you will receive very pungent buds, spreading its aromas through thick walls. Make sure to use carbon or ozone filters, unless you want to inform the world of your Nicole Kush plants.

The yields are solid, and she reaches medium heights. Remember to control the humidity levels. The nugs become very compact, so ensure to have proper air circulation in your growing area. The THC-levels are moderate, perfect for an all-day smoke session. This "Nicole" that the strain was named after must be quite a special lady, considering this strain's quality.

Other products from DNA Genetics