Published: March 25th, 2016
Categories: Cooking With Cannabis
Making your own homemade cannabis infused syrup is easy, and once you have it, you can use it for all kinds of awesomely sweet recipes and drinks. You can literally add it to anything to give it a sweet buzzing kick.
Servings: Roughly 1 jar of syrup
Total Time in Kitchen: 40 minutes
4 grams of cannabis, finely ground
3 cups of granulated sugar
3 cups of water
3 tablespoons of vegetable glycerine
A saucepan with pouring spout
1. Add your water to your pan and bring it to a low boil.
2. Add in your cannabis and sugar, stirring until all the sugar has dissolved.
3. Allow the mixture to boil like this for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Lower the heat slightly to a gentle simmer, and add the glycerine.
5. Stir the mixture constantly for 10 minutes. It should thicken up.
6. Take the pan off the heat and allow your syrup to cool.
7. Put your cheesecloth in a sieve and strain the syrup through it into your final container. This will remove any leftover cannabis plant matter.
8. Store your syrup in the fridge, ready for use!
There you go! Easy! You now have some sweet weed syrup ready to be used for all your sweet needs! It is the perfect tool for experimentation, so see what delights you can make with it – our favourites are fresh fruit cocktails!