Kali Dog (Royal Queen Seeds)

Kali Dog is a cross between Chemdog and Sour Diesel, resulting in a 40% Sativa and 60% Indica hybrid that has a flowering time of 9-10 weeks. When grown indoors it can yield up to 500g/m² and when grown outdoors it can yield up to 550g/plant. Because of the fast growth it likes a high nutrient diet. The buds have a lemon like and fuel flavor.

Genetics 60% indica - 40% sativa
Parents Chemdog x Sour Diesel
Flowering period 9-10 weeks
THC% 18+%
CBD% Low
Yield (indoor) 450-500g/m²
Height (indoor) 90-160cm
Yield (outdoor) 500-550g/plant
Height (outdoor) 175-210cm
Harvest time (outdoor) End of October
Available as Feminized seeds
Seed bank Royal Queen Seeds
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Checkout your current loyalty points score and all available gifts via the Loyalty Bonus Page.
Starting from € 8.50
€ 8.50
1 seed € 8.50
3 seeds € 21.50
5 seeds € 32.50
10 seeds € 60.00
  in stock

Easy Germination

Easy Germination

Cannabis Propagator

Cannabis Propagator

Disclaimer

Zativo caters to private customers only, and does not supply commercial or industrial growers with large amounts of cannabis seeds. If we have reason to suspect that the ordered seeds are destined for growing cannabis on a larger-than-private scale, we reserve the right to dismiss that specific order. 

Description
Description

Kali Dog: Crossing Chemdog and Sour Diesel created Man's best friend

Grow this strain if you love the Chemdog genetics, for Kali Dog is a mix of Chemdog and Sour Diesel. Kali Dog will teach you to relax with its 60% indica genes, and howl at the moon with its remaining 40% sativa genes. The high is experienced as uplifting and cerebral.

It’s important to note that Kali Dog likes to stretch a lot; This cultivar can handle more nutrients and boosters than other strains. Kali Dog is suitable for more experienced growers, although novice growers have generated solid amounts of this hound.

Kali Dog produces 450-500g/m² indoors and about 500-550g/plant in outdoor settings. The bud is tight, literally; the buds can become very dense, which is fantastic, but Kali Dog must receive lower humidity levels and good air circulation. Otherwise, the nugs can develop mold, which is never desirable. It’s important to keep your Kali Dog healthy and happy.

When you’re growing Kali Dog indoors, you can expect it to grow 90-160cm in height. It's not recommended to vegetate for too long, because during the flowering stage, Kali Dog stretches quite a bit. If you enjoy growing outdoors, you can expect Kali Dog to reward you with 175-210cm tall plants. This strain should be harvested by the end of October.

With its heavy diesel-esque aromas, this hound will deliver exceptional highs thanks to its legendary genetics.

Other products from Royal Queen Seeds