Cheese (Dinafem)

The original Cheese by Dinafem is slightly indica-dominant. This wonderful tasting variety responds very well to all kinds of training, like SCROG or LST. Cannabis connoisseurs from the UK first declared this stain to be THE icon of aromatic cannabis. Cheese began to write its story of success. The effect is extremely powerful but balanced: Cerebral stimulation and relaxation!

Genetics 60% indica - 40% sativa
Parents Old School Skunk x Afghani#1
Flowering period 50-60 days
THC% 9-14%
CBD% Medium
Yield (indoor) 525g/m²
Height (indoor) Medium
Yield (outdoor) 1000g/plant
Height (outdoor) 2.5m
Harvest time (outdoor) October
Available as Feminized seeds
Seed bank Dinafem
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Checkout your current loyalty points score and all available gifts via the Loyalty Bonus Page.
Starting from € 9.00
1 seed € 9.00
3 seeds € 21.00
  in stock

Easy Germination

Easy Germination

Cannabis Propagator

Cannabis Propagator

Disclaimer

Zativo caters to private customers only, and does not supply commercial or industrial growers with large amounts of cannabis seeds. If we have reason to suspect that the ordered seeds are destined for growing cannabis on a larger-than-private scale, we reserve the right to dismiss that specific order. 

Description
Description

Cheese: Culmination of hybridizing the best Skunk varieties

Cheese is not just a strain, it’s a lifestyle. UK breeders selected, hybridized and stabilized the best Skunk varieties, leading to intensely cheesy aromas with potent THC levels. Dinafem decided to latch onto the Cheese craze by developing their own interpretation of Cheese. They mixed old-school Skunk #1 genetics with the aromatic and dank properties of Afghani #1.

You’re sitting in a park, the breeze gently sways the trees, the sun is bright and your friends are chillin’ beside you, in other words, a perfect setting to get out some Cheese. The 60% indica dominance will ensure a relaxed and chilled high, while the remaining 40% sativa genetics will guarantee lively conversations.

When it’s about time to set Cheese into flowering mode, set your flowering timer to 50-60 days. That’s when the buds will be perfectly ripe. Make sure to harvest depending on the color of the pistils and the milkiness of the trichomes.

Upon entering your indoor growing area, you will discover medium-sized plants that will deliver up to 525g/m² of bud. An outdoor garden will be filled with 250cm tall plants with the potential of producing up to 1000g/plant. Quite amazing yields that would please any grower.

Cheese is comprised of 14% THC, which will provide you that “chillin' outside on a blanket” feel. Whether you’re a Cheese connoisseur or a curious beginner, Cheese by Dinafem will provide you with impeccable female plants with dank cheesy aromas.

Cheese belongs to our most popular cannabis seeds. Read more information about this strain on our special Cheese - cannabis seeds page. Here you can also find other breeders that offer this strain and cannabis seeds that are genetically related to this strain.
Other products from Dinafem