Original Amnesia Autoflowering (Dinafem)

This variety is for growers, seeking premium quality and a very short life cycle at the same time. Original Amnesia Autoflowering produces 75-150g/plant in 75-85 days. Outdoor yields can reach 100-250 g per plant. This strain has about 70% sativa influences, responsible for a sharp and energizing head high. The remaining 30% indica influences ensure sturdiness and a powerful resin production.

Genetics 70% sativa - 30% indica - ruderalis
Parents Original Amnesia x Haze Auto
Flowering period 75-85 days from seed to harvest
THC% 9-13%
CBD% Medium
Yield (indoor) 75-150g/plant
Height (indoor) Medium
Yield (outdoor) 100-250g/plant
Height (outdoor) 75-150cm
Available as Feminized seeds
Seed bank Dinafem
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Checkout your current loyalty points score and all available gifts via the Loyalty Bonus Page.
Starting from € 9.00
1 seed € 9.00
3 seeds € 22.00
  in stock

Easy Germination

Easy Germination

Cannabis Propagator

Cannabis Propagator

Disclaimer

Zativo caters to private customers only, and does not supply commercial or industrial growers with large amounts of cannabis seeds. If we have reason to suspect that the ordered seeds are destined for growing cannabis on a larger-than-private scale, we reserve the right to dismiss that specific order. 

Description
Description

Original Amnesia Autoflowering: Magnificent lemon, cedar and spicy aromas

Amnesia genetics are legendary and carry cannabinoids that generate profound mind explorations. Amnesia is widely acknowledged among cannabis connoisseurs as a timeless classic. Dinafem decided to hybridize Amnesia with Haze Auto, which killed two birds with one stone. First, the Haze genetics were added, which created a splendid 70% sativa fusion with Amnesia. Second, the mix generated an autoflowering variety which Dinafem dubbed as "Original Amnesia Autoflowering".

Growers can experience this magnificence in no time. It takes 75-85 days, to go from seed to harvest. The potency of Original Amnesia Autoflowering is quite moderate with its 9-13% THC levels. If you enjoy smoking all day long but don’t want to get too baked, this variety is perfect for you.

The yields are relatively high for an autoflowering variety; indoor growers can expect 75-150g/plant and outdoor growers 100-250g/plant. Although, as you can see, the difference in yields can be huge, so make sure to take care of this cultivar. Original Amnesia Autoflowering reaches about 75-150cm in height when planted outside. Indoors you can expect the heights to reach medium levels. It’s a small plant, with solid and dense nugs.

If you wish to get the best of sativa genetics in an autoflowering format, Original Amnesia Autoflowering will definitely do the job. With its lemon, cedar and spicy aromas, this strain is magnificently flavorful.

Other products from Dinafem